Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I have started to read the book "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" by Jeff Kinney. I started to read the book only because I needed something. What happens it that there is a kid named, Gregg Heffley and It was a new school year for him. He wants to be a "cool" kid that year, so he tries anything. He also has a friend named Rowley, But the problem with that is that he is a regular kid. He doesn't desire fame like Gregg. Also gregg just completely embarrasses himself on the first day by fighting with a girl. That is all I read about so far.

Gregg is a very determined person. I know this because in the book he says "I will do anything to get myself to the top." He also tries signing up for activities so that he could get more fame. He also tries to do the most obnoxious things just to get attention. That is why Gregg Heffley is a determined person.

No comments:

Post a Comment