Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Walking Dead

I have started reading the book "The Walking Dead, Rise of the Governor" by Robert Kirkman. So far what I read was that A group of people with kids and adults were surviving a zombie apocalypse and a evil villain "Governor" was the one who started the spread  of the disease. They travel around the city trying to stay alive. That is all I read about so far.

Penny is a girl that had survived with her dad. She is a very brave girl because she wants to help with lots. She always insists if doing something. For example in the book it says "Please can I come with you?" What happened was that her dad was going to go check on something and Penny wanted to come with. That is what makes her brave. Also I am not going to keep reading this because I never really liked the type of genre that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment