Thursday, May 7, 2015

Where Things Come Back

I read a book called "Where Things Come Back" by John Corey. The book starts off by a teenager named Cullen and he says how he has never seen a dead body. Afterwards a few days later he sees a old woman's dead body. he found his cousin dead, but how he died was that he strangled and beaten to death. His whole family were depressed after they found out about it. That is all I really read so far.
Cullen is a person who doesn't forgive too quick. I know this because in the book it says that he was mad at his cousin so he didn't tell his family about the dead cousin. The family were the ones who found out themselves. I don't think I am going to read this book because It's not interesting for me. Also the person who recommended it to me told me that it is ok, not too good.          

No comments:

Post a Comment