Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Hobbit

What is going on so far in the book is that there is lots of fights that are appearing. By fights I mean like wars. People are always hating each other for no apparent reason, but thats just them. Something that I just noticed is that this takes place before the book "Lord of the Rings." Bilbo the hobbit keeps on going on the adventure with Gandalf. They have found out many things but I don't want to spoil it thats really all the important events that happen.

Gandalf is very committed to whatever he does. I know this because in the book "The Hobbit" it says "Everything you do will effect the future, which is why I do everything the best that I can." This is pretty much telling us how committed he is. Bilbo also follows that rule because he listens to pretty much everything that he Gandalf says. That is what Gandalf acts like in the book.

1 comment:

  1. Much better! Glad to see you used a line from the text to support your ideas!

    ReplyDelete