Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Hobbit

I have started reading the book "The Hobbit " by J.R.R. Tolkien. They book so far is about a hobbit named Bilbo Baggins and he was sitting out in front of his house. A wizard named Gandalf came up to him and asked his Bilbo wanted to come on an adventure. Bilbo ends up saying no, but the next day Gandalf comes back with 13 dwarves and are ready to party. Their purpose was really to persuade him to go on the adventure. He was handed a contract and finally Bilbo agrees to go on the adventure  after they had all left and he ran after Gandalf. He took nothing with him, just a contract in his hand. Thats really the main points so far.

Bilbo seems like he is a courageous guy because some random old man comes to him and asks if he wants to go on an adventure. If it were me I would never do it because you never know. Also he is brave because he is going on an adventure and to me, adventure means there will be dangers and risk. I would never do what Bilbo did because I am not as brave as him. That is what Bilbo acts like and what he is.

1 comment: